Did You Know:
- 1 KW of solar power can reduce: 35 pounds of NOx emissions
- A 1 KW solar energy system energy output is roughly equivalent to burning 170 pounds of coal.
- Solar panels come in different colors, shapes and designs.
- BIPV solar panels can provide shade and generate power. They are great for windows.
- Digital electricity monitors encourage users to conserve power.
- Many governments offer incentives for installation of solar power.
- As your local representative about getting paid for excess solar energy generation.
- Top 3 reasons for installing solar power: Help the environment.
20 pounds of SOx emissions
5,060 pounds of CO2 emissions
Reduce energy bills.
Backup power for emergencies.
About the system: Your home or office will have two sources of power: typical power bought from the grid and green energy through solar power. Solar power can be used as your primary source of electricity, then you can purchase additional power as needed. Alternatively, you can sell all or a portion of your solar power back to the grid and use your savings to pay off your solar power system. This is most commonly used in residential or business districts.
Independent Solar Power System
About the system: 100% of your electricity comes from solar power. It can be directly funneled into appliances and immediately used or saved into a battery for usage at night and during inclement weather. This is most commonly used in outdoor equipment and remote locations where it would not be feasible to lay typical power lines.
Backup Solar Power System
Electricity purchased from the grid will be the main source of power. Solar power will store electricity in batteries that would be used in case of sudden power outages. Prevents a sudden loss of power and decreased work efficiency. Perfect for backup power in case of tornado, earthquake or other natural disaster.