Why ozonized water is effective in the decomposition of pesticides? What is the effect of pesticides on our health?
The most common case is chemical food poisoning is caused by agrochemical remnants. Among them, organ phosphorus pesticide accounts for a big portion. It's characterised as having a short incubation period. Those who intake it will exhibit the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, mouthwatering, dyspnea and excessive phlegm in minutes; the symptoms usually dissappear after an hour. Agrochemical remnants cause acute poisoning, while those who intake few in long time might result in chronic poisoning, especially for vegetarians, farmers and agrochemical factory workers. Accidental consumption of agrochemicals will slowly bring on life-threatening illnesses. Research shows that it will affect our brain, personality and behavior. Cerebral cortex research indicates an internal relationship between them these disorders and pesticide poisoning. Pesticides such as Dimethoate will cause body deformation and are suspected to cause cancer. Now that agrochemicals are widely applied, how to avoid consuming agrochemical remnants becomes a big challenge in public sanitation.
Pesticides have chemical structures, similar to bacteria and fungus. Through oxidation ozone will break down the structure and damage the carbon chain bond. This causes the agrochemicals to decompose into CO2, H2O and other harmless substances. Test results show that the Ozone Antibacterial Sanitizer can remove 75% of pesticides in ten seconds.
- How is ozone applied to our lives?
- What is ozonized water?
- Does Ozone really kill bacteria and remove pesticides?
- Is too much ozone harmful to the human body?
- Is Ozone bad for our health?
- Can the chlorine in tap water be used to remove pesticides?
- Fruits and vegetables contain nitrogen which reacts with ozone to create nitrate. Does this cause cancer?
- So-called "ozone fruit and vegetable washers" have been accused
- What kind of chemical reaction does ozone have in water?
- How does ozone disinfect?
- Why does ozone kill bacteria in merely 10 seconds?
- How do you know that the bacteria are killed by using water enriched with Ozone to wash your hands?
- Does Ozone kill good cells too?
- Why does skin feel smooth after washing with Ozone?
- Why ozonized water is effective in the decomposition of pesticides? What is the effect of pesticides on our health?
- How is ozone able to remove residual pesticides from fruit and vegetables?
10 Second Machine can kill over 99% of bacteria, remove over 75% of pesticides, remove odors and keep food fresh. A water filter function is included, allowing customers to enjoy filtered drinking water as well as powerful washing water.
The Cabozi Micro Bubble System creates billions of tiny bubbles, or Micro Bubbles, to turn clear water a milky white in thirty seconds. These Micro Bubbles can deep clean your skin pores and improve skin tone. It also creates a large amount of anions to ease the nerve system and relax your body.
CASHIDO Why ozonized water is effective in the decomposition of pesticides? What is the effect of pesticides on our health? Introduction
CASHIDO CORPORATION is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in O3 Pure Ozone Faucet Water System, Cabozi Micro Bubble System. CASHIDO has been offering our customers high quality 10 Second Machine, Mermaido Ozone Shower, 10 Second Purifier, Micro Bubble Bathtub System, Industrial Use Micro Bubble Systems, Cabozi Micro Bubble Food Washing System, Food Washing System, LED Home Grow Lights, Solar Power, Production Capability since 1998. With both advanced technology and 18 years experience, CASHIDO always make sure to meet each customer's demand.