Is too much ozone harmful to the human body?
Like most things, ozone is best used in moderate amounts. Many countries pass laws limiting the amount of ozone that can be released into the air. The OSHA's tolerence level is 0.05 ppm. Cashido's products have been proven by SGS test results to release 0.01 ppm, well under the legal limit. Furthermore Cashido's Ozone Antibacterial Sanitizer includes an auto shut off feature that will turn off the system after ten minutes of inactivity. This further reduces the amount of ozone released. Consumers are advised to only select ozone products that meet stringent health criteria and safety standards.
Scholars have pointed out that overly high concentrations of ozone will cause pollution. FDA standards for ozone tolerance levels in the workplace are 0.05 ppm. Places that require better oxygen such as hospitals have an ozone tolerance level of 0.03 ppm. According to SGS test results, when continuously used for 10 minutes the amount of ozone released into the air is under 0.01 ppm. This is well within the safety standards set by IEC-335-2-65. Cashido's Ozone Antibacterial Sanitizer will not exceed the standard of 0.05 ppm. Cashido's products are proven to be a safe, effective way of removing bacteria and pesticides in your food.
Ozone inhibits bacteria growth, keeps food fresh, deodorizes and kills viruses. Different amounts of ozone concentration are needed for different applications. Too much ozone is harmful to the human body and one should always keep this in mind.
- How is ozone applied to our lives?
- What is ozonized water?
- Does Ozone really kill bacteria and remove pesticides?
- Is too much ozone harmful to the human body?
- Is Ozone bad for our health?
- Can the chlorine in tap water be used to remove pesticides?
- Fruits and vegetables contain nitrogen which reacts with ozone to create nitrate. Does this cause cancer?
- So-called "ozone fruit and vegetable washers" have been accused
- What kind of chemical reaction does ozone have in water?
- How does ozone disinfect?
- Why does ozone kill bacteria in merely 10 seconds?
- How do you know that the bacteria are killed by using water enriched with Ozone to wash your hands?
- Does Ozone kill good cells too?
- Why does skin feel smooth after washing with Ozone?
- Why ozonized water is effective in the decomposition of pesticides? What is the effect of pesticides on our health?
- How is ozone able to remove residual pesticides from fruit and vegetables?
10 Second Machine can kill over 99% of bacteria, remove over 75% of pesticides, remove odors and keep food fresh. A water filter function is included, allowing customers to enjoy filtered drinking water as well as powerful washing water.
The Cabozi Micro Bubble System creates billions of tiny bubbles, or Micro Bubbles, to turn clear water a milky white in thirty seconds. These Micro Bubbles can deep clean your skin pores and improve skin tone. It also creates a large amount of anions to ease the nerve system and relax your body.
CASHIDO Is too much ozone harmful to the human body? Introduction
CASHIDO CORPORATION is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in O3 Pure Ozone Faucet Water System, Cabozi Micro Bubble System. CASHIDO has been offering our customers high quality 10 Second Machine, Mermaido Ozone Shower, 10 Second Purifier, Micro Bubble Bathtub System, Industrial Use Micro Bubble Systems, Cabozi Micro Bubble Food Washing System, Food Washing System, LED Home Grow Lights, Solar Power, Production Capability since 1998. With both advanced technology and 18 years experience, CASHIDO always make sure to meet each customer's demand.