How is ozone applied to our lives?
Ozone is a combination of 3 atoms. When one of the atoms is released, a chemical reaction in organic matters occurs that can:
(1) Kill Escherichia coli (e. coli) Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Enteropathogenic and Shigella dysenteriae which exist in air and water.
(2) Decompose and cleans toxic gas found in factories, car exhausts and cigarette smoke.
(3) Keep fish and meat fresh.
(4) Decompose residue of agrichemicals on fruits and vegetables.
(5) Decompose chloride found in tap water.
(6) Bathing with ozone enriched water can keep one's skin healthy and smooth.
(7) Deodorize kitchen and bathrooms.
(8) Clean polluted waste water.
(9) Break down radiation from TV and computer monitors.
Researches by American scientists have also found that cancer cell activities become slower after being in contact with ozone, justifying the wide application of ozone in our day to day life.