How is ozone able to remove residual pesticides from fruit and vegetables?
Ozone is capable of oxidizing many organic compounds into carbon dioxide, water, and other harmless compounds. Pesticides, upon contact with O3, will be destroyed and turn into CO2, H2O, and other harmless compounds. In the oxidation process, ozone can break down the molecular bonds of pesticides and decompose its chemical formula, turning the pesticide into a non-toxic substance.
According to information by experts, the current fruit and vegetable pesticide problem is rather serious, due to its detrimental affects to the health of people worldwide.
Residual pesticides can have extreme effects on one's health if consumed on a regular basis. They can cause a multitude of sicknesses and prevent one from living a healthy life.
Ozone has the powerful ability to break down the chemical structure of many types of organic compounds and turn them into carbon dioxide, water, and other types of harmless compounds. Due to the difficulty of removing pesticides, technicians have long sought to attempt removal by chemical oxidation. Scientists have gradually come to realize the importance of the role of ozone in such a process. The chemical reaction between ozone and pesticides helps to split apart the pesticide molecules and change them into non-toxic compounds.
- How is ozone applied to our lives?
- What is ozonized water?
- Does Ozone really kill bacteria and remove pesticides?
- Is too much ozone harmful to the human body?
- Is Ozone bad for our health?
- Can the chlorine in tap water be used to remove pesticides?
- Fruits and vegetables contain nitrogen which reacts with ozone to create nitrate. Does this cause cancer?
- So-called "ozone fruit and vegetable washers" have been accused
- What kind of chemical reaction does ozone have in water?
- How does ozone disinfect?
- Why does ozone kill bacteria in merely 10 seconds?
- How do you know that the bacteria are killed by using water enriched with Ozone to wash your hands?
- Does Ozone kill good cells too?
- Why does skin feel smooth after washing with Ozone?
- Why ozonized water is effective in the decomposition of pesticides? What is the effect of pesticides on our health?
- How is ozone able to remove residual pesticides from fruit and vegetables?
10 Second Machine can kill over 99% of bacteria, remove over 75% of pesticides, remove odors and keep food fresh. A water filter function is included, allowing customers to enjoy filtered drinking water as well as powerful washing water.
The Cabozi Micro Bubble System creates billions of tiny bubbles, or Micro Bubbles, to turn clear water a milky white in thirty seconds. These Micro Bubbles can deep clean your skin pores and improve skin tone. It also creates a large amount of anions to ease the nerve system and relax your body.
CASHIDO How is ozone able to remove residual pesticides from fruit and vegetables? Introduction
CASHIDO CORPORATION is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in O3 Pure Ozone Faucet Water System, Cabozi Micro Bubble System. CASHIDO has been offering our customers high quality 10 Second Machine, Mermaido Ozone Shower, 10 Second Purifier, Micro Bubble Bathtub System, Industrial Use Micro Bubble Systems, Cabozi Micro Bubble Food Washing System, Food Washing System, LED Home Grow Lights, Solar Power, Production Capability since 1998. With both advanced technology and 18 years experience, CASHIDO always make sure to meet each customer's demand.