Can the chlorine in tap water be used to remove pesticides?
It has been reported that tap water with a 0.5 ppm chlorine content can be used to kill bacteria and remove pesticides. However these reports fail to mention that in order to achieve such a result water temperature must be below 41 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degree Celsius). Chlorine will evaporate at higher temperatures thus rendering tap water unable to remove pesticides and kill bacteria. It is extremely difficult (and uncomfortable) for the average user to use water below 41 degrees to wash food. Food purchased from supermarkets may not have been thoroughly cleaned and may contain bacteria. If it is not cleaned well bacteria such as salmonella and e. coli can cause diarrhea and infection if consumed. According to Yang Ming Medical University test reports Cashido's Ozone Antibacterial Sanitizer is capable of removing 99% of salmonella in 10 seconds. In order to achieve similar results with similar concentrations of chlorine, food would need to be washed for 15,000 seconds.
- How is ozone applied to our lives?
- What is ozonized water?
- Does Ozone really kill bacteria and remove pesticides?
- Is too much ozone harmful to the human body?
- Is Ozone bad for our health?
- Can the chlorine in tap water be used to remove pesticides?
- Fruits and vegetables contain nitrogen which reacts with ozone to create nitrate. Does this cause cancer?
- So-called "ozone fruit and vegetable washers" have been accused
- What kind of chemical reaction does ozone have in water?
- How does ozone disinfect?
- Why does ozone kill bacteria in merely 10 seconds?
- How do you know that the bacteria are killed by using water enriched with Ozone to wash your hands?
- Does Ozone kill good cells too?
- Why does skin feel smooth after washing with Ozone?
- Why ozonized water is effective in the decomposition of pesticides? What is the effect of pesticides on our health?
- How is ozone able to remove residual pesticides from fruit and vegetables?
10 Second Machine can kill over 99% of bacteria, remove over 75% of pesticides, remove odors and keep food fresh. A water filter function is included, allowing customers to enjoy filtered drinking water as well as powerful washing water.
The Cabozi Micro Bubble System creates billions of tiny bubbles, or Micro Bubbles, to turn clear water a milky white in thirty seconds. These Micro Bubbles can deep clean your skin pores and improve skin tone. It also creates a large amount of anions to ease the nerve system and relax your body.
CASHIDO Can the chlorine in tap water be used to remove pesticides? Introduction
CASHIDO CORPORATION is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in O3 Pure Ozone Faucet Water System, Cabozi Micro Bubble System. CASHIDO has been offering our customers high quality 10 Second Machine, Mermaido Ozone Shower, 10 Second Purifier, Micro Bubble Bathtub System, Industrial Use Micro Bubble Systems, Cabozi Micro Bubble Food Washing System, Food Washing System, LED Home Grow Lights, Solar Power, Production Capability since 1998. With both advanced technology and 18 years experience, CASHIDO always make sure to meet each customer's demand.